You can now leave me messages by clicking on "Comments" under my post! If you stopped by, please say, "Hello!"
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 24 June 2011

Funny Things Matthew Says

A friend suggested we write these down because one day we might forget:
  • At bedtime: God bless Mummy...and Daddy...and Matthew...and Jack...and...PIZZA HUT!
  • Daddy: What did you and Mummy do at the park today?
    Matthew: I saw my Daddy!!!
    Mummy:??????!!!!!!!
  • I said NO!
  • You're pushing your luck!
  • Twinkle, twinkle, chocolate bar (although I think the nursery taught him that one)
  • Ginger (the cat)! Those are MY toys!
  • When he sees a plane: Bye plane! Happy holiday!
  • It's a lion. Just like a monkey.
  • Imagination Charlie Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment